19th May 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for graduation with agriculture stream? I have scored 44% in 12th

sir i scored 44% in 2nd pu exam i want bsc agri are i got or not tell me please.my name is veeresh.m i from gulbarga.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Which graduation course should i do after 12th to make career in Agriculture field?
  2. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  4. Which courses am I eligible in Air Force after completing 12th in Commerce stream and have scored 75%?
  5. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for JNU and IIT entrance exam for MCA after scoring 59.8% in 12th
  9. Can I get B.Sc Agriculture in Chennai having Maths and Computer Science in 12th?
  10. How to do graduation after doing 12th with Bio Stream?
  11. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  12. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
  13. Procedure for IAS for student pursuing Graduation in Agriculture field?
  14. Jobs in private sector after B.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  15. B.Sc (Ag) seat on the basis of 15000 rank in AP EAMCET
  16. Am I eligible for PO Exams having scored 56% in Graduation and 62% in Post Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  18. Is it required to complete Maths in 12th standard for doing M.Sc Agriculture course?
29th February 2012, 06:59 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for graduation with agriculture stream? I have scored 44% in 12th

As per my knowledge basically to pursue B.sc in Agriculture you have to clear your 10 + 2 with good percentage from a recognized boards with Science background.This is a three year course which deals with the study of fundamental principles of agriculture.List of colleges where you can look for the admission are:-

Allahabad agriculture Institute,

NG Ranga Agriculture University,

Benaras Hindu University,

G.B Pant College of Agriculture,

RCA Udaypur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?