2nd March 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study Master's Degree in Psychology at IGNOU for Arts graduate?

Hello everyone,
Can I do Master's Degree in Psychology?
I have been a graduate in Arts
I want to join IGNOU for this course.
Please give me detail that how can do this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  2. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  3. Is it possible to do masters degree in psychology?
  4. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  5. Courses available in Master of Arts to study in Abroad for Bachelor of Arts(Psychology) graduate?
  6. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  7. How to do online course in M.Phil/Ph.D? I have masters degree in Psychology
  8. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  9. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  10. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  11. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  13. Procedure to study Master degree for Bachelor of Design graduate?
  14. Eligibility to study Masters in Fine Arts through Distance Education for a graduate?
  15. Why IGNOU does not offer Masters degree program?
  16. Why IGNOU does not offer masters degree program?
  17. Can I go for Masters Degree in Psychology having scored 78% in 10th, 74% in 12th, 74% in Graduation with B.Tech IT and working in Infosys from 1.5 years?
  18. How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?
14th October 2015, 02:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study Master's Degree in Psychology at IGNOU for Arts graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Can I do Master's Degree in Psychology?
I have been a graduate in Arts
I want to join IGNOU for this course.
Please give me detail that how can do this?
Yes, you can do M.A in Psychology through IGNOU. The eligibility to study the course is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
The duration of the course is 2 years (distance mode).

- For joining a M.A in Psychology a candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor Degree in Psychology or equivalent qualification in any stream from a recognized university. The duration for master's degree is 2 years.

The course fee and other information regarding the course is available in IGNOU website.

The address is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/405/2

You can find all the other details in the website, the phone numbers also given you can call and get the details also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?