8th April 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams after 12th PCM

List of all exams that can be given after 12th for PCM group students like me?

8th April 2015, 11:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams after 12th PCM

There are so many entrance exams conducted at the 10+2 level for the candidates having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 10+2 board exam.

If you are interested in engineering stream, here is the entrance exams for you;

1. Joint Entrance Exams

It is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology for undergraduate courses in engineering that is Bachelor's degree in Technology.

It has two stages, first is JEE Mains and second one is JEE Advanced.

2. Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam.

It is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. It gives you chance to pursue Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from BIT, Mesra.

After that you will be placed in Indian Railways.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. For any more details about this exam visit, www.upsc.gov.in.

3. You can also appear for the State Engineering Entrance exams.

For Defense sector:

1. National Defense Academy exam

It is conducted twice every year by UPSC. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 year for candidates of all category.

You can apply for this exam at www.upsconline.nic.in. The date of notification for NDA 2 is 20/06/2015.

Only unmarried male candidates can apply.

2. Technical Entry Scheme.

If your secured better % of marks in 10+2 in PCM subjects, you can apply for direct Service Selection Board through TES at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.

Other than defense and engineering sector, there are some other exams also for 10+2 PCM candidates:

>>You can appear for the KVPY that is Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. It will give chance to join IISC for four year BS course along with fellowship.

>>If you are interested in fashion techonology, you can appear for the National Institute of Fashion Technology Test.

>>You can appear for the Common Law Admission test for Bachelor's degree in Law.

>>You can go for hotel management courses.
8th April 2015, 11:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There are many options available for you being done your 12th with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects .The examination depends on the choice of field in which you are interested .Some the examination based on your educational qualification are given under :-

-->> If you are interested in defense field ,you would have the option of NDA examination for which your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years and you must be an unmarried male.

-->> If you are interested in railways then you will have the option of SCRA examination for which your are age must be within 17 years to 21 years .

-->> If you are interested for technical field ,then you have the option of IIT-JEE examination , your state board engineering entrance examination and private engineering college entrance examination .

-->> You to have the options for going other vacancies based upon the same educational qualification .

So , the selection of examination is based upon the field of your interest .
8th April 2015, 11:44 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

List of entrance exams after 12th PCM----

Engineering---

National Level Engineering Entrance Exams----
  1. COMED-K
    www.comedk.org/
  2. IPU-CET
    www.ipu.ac.in
  3. VITEEE
    www.vit.ac.in
  4. AMU
    www.amucontrollerexams.com/

State Level Engineering Exams-----
  1. CG-PET
  2. Andhra Pradesh EAMCET
  3. Gujarat-CET
  4. BCECE
  5. IISC-Bangalore
  6. COMEDK UGET
  7. JK-BPEE CET
  8. Tripura JEE
  9. KIIT
  10. Assam CEE
8th April 2015, 11:56 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

::::::::::::List of entrance exams after 12th PCM::::::::::

1. IIT JEE joint Entrance Exam

2. GUJCET Gujarat Common Entrance Test

3. EAMCET AP Common Entrance Test

4. KEEE Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam

5. KCET karnataka common entrance exam

6.SRM Engineering Entrance Exam

7. VIT Engineering Entrance Exam

8. Amritha Engineering Entrance Exam

9. OJEE Orrisa Joint Entrance Exam

etc.,

You must have strong knowledge in PCM subjects so as to clear any engineering entrance exam.
9th April 2015, 12:14 AM
er.animesh6
Member+

Hi,

There are lots entrance examination available after 12th PCM.

Below the list of examination you are eligible for.

1. IITJEE.

2. AIEEE.

3. WBJEE.

4. ISI.

5. NDA.

6. Polytechnic Entrance Examination.
9th April 2015, 12:55 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: List of entrance exams after 12th PCM

Entrance exams are very important since they decide the future of the candidates. It is very crucial for students to realize the importance of such all India level examinations. There are many entrance examinations that can be taken up after class 12th if you are from PCM i.e. Science Stream.

1. Engineering Entrances:

Some of the best engineering entrance examinations are IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, VIT EEE, SRMEEE, BITSAT, WB JEE and many other state exams to get an engineering seat in any college/university.

2. M.Tech Entrance: GATE

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering which is the exam that is conducted by the IITs again to take up students for M.Tech studies. It is another tough exam to crack but promises a good technical career ahead.

Also an important point to note here is most of the PSUs such as BHEL, NTPC, BEL, etc also recruit through the score that candidates confirm in their GATE Examination. Thus, this exam holds double value for a better career ahead.

3. Apart from these two major, all the other streams are also for the Science students. Which means that there are graduation courses in top universities that can be taken up by science students since they are eligible for most of them. (Except if something requires knowledge of Biology).

Some may involve some entrance tests like CATE for getting English Hons. course in Delhi University, while others can be directly taken admission into.
17th May 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I passed twelve in 2014. I interested in physics which exan can I give for physics research
8th June 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Iam 12th passwith 65% CBSC jee main entered hpceet entered but beyond cut off marks Iwant to be railway engeeneer/ automobile engeeneer what should i do? please guide me
12th January 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam required for state level for engineering in 2018 in Maharashtra
21st April 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in class 12 and I am interested in maths so for which exam I will prepare.
4th June 2017, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I passed 2 non medical with 73.77 percentage l want to go in railway line please tell me about entrance exams for railway
8th July 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student about to pass my 12th the coming year.I am interested in hotel management.What steps am i to be undertaking ahead?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?