13th April 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th Biology?

Respected Sir,
I have taken Biology in my 12th Science.
Am I eligible for giving NATA?
Please let me know immediately.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from NIOS Board?
  3. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  4. Am I eligible for IFS Exam being a candidate of 12th with Biology and currently pursuing BDS?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  6. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?
  8. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  10. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  11. Can I do BDS if I had no biology in 11th and 12th, I had Biotechnology?
  12. Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in any college under Pune University after scoring 80 NATA score and 46.33% in 12th in Maharashtra board
  14. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  16. How should I get in NATA after scoring 92% in 12th?
  17. In which B.Arch colleges can my daughter get under Merit Category after scoring 95/200 in NATA?
  18. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology? -- [New]
16th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th Biology?

No, you are not eligible to appear in NATA Examination having Biology as a stream in 12th Class. Candidates must have studied "MATHEMATICS" as one of the subjects in 12th class to be eligible for NATA Entrance Examination. Since you have Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects in 12th class rather Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, you are not eligible to appear in NATA Exam.

Minimum Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent examination from a recognized university/ board.

>> To be eligible for NATA Entrance Examination, Candidates must have studied 12th Class with "Mathematics" as a subject of Examination with minimum 50% marks.

>> Candidates must have attained minimum 17 years of age to appear in NATA Examination and there is no upper age limit applicable.
16th April 2015, 11:45 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Eligibility to appear in NATA Exam:

* The aspirant have to study Mathematics as a one of the subject in his higher secondary education.

* The aspirant Must have obtained a minimum of 50% of Marks in qualifying examination.

* The aspirant must have completed his/her 17 years of age at the time of exam.
17th April 2015, 10:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Thank you and regards.
Well, if you have studied Mathematics subject at 12ths standard, then definitely you are eligible. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Mathematics are eligible.

National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) which is conducted by National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) every year.

Basic Eligibility for NATA:

- Applicants should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination with 50% of marks from a recognized University. Applicants currently appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to attend the exam.

- Applicants should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th standard level.

- Applicants should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.

For further details please visit here - https://nata2015
18th April 2015, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Thank you and regards.
No, you are not eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 years B.Arch course.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?