19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?

Hello,
I am doing 12th with Arts. I want to
become a Pilot. Kindly tell me I should go Abroad
for Pilot Training course or in India I can do this
course possibly? What the cost will be of this Training
if I want to do in Abroad?

25th September 2017, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing 12th with Arts. I want to
become a Pilot. Kindly tell me I should go Abroad
for Pilot Training course or in India I can do this
course possibly? What the cost will be of this Training
if I want to do in Abroad?

You can do a Pilot Training course in India itself, as there are many institutions in India offering the Pilot Training course. There are student Pilot License, Private Pilot License and Commercial Pilot License courses available. To become a Pilot in commercial airlines, you have to study Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course in India. You should be fit physically and mentally to join the CPL course. You have to clear the Class II Medical Test to join the CPL course. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the written test. The cost to study the course varies from one flying school to another. The average cost of Pilot Training course is Rs 20 Lakhs to Rs 25 Lakhs in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?