23rd April 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to deposit security money to attend Wipro Interview?

Hi Friends,
Today I have received an e-mail from Wipro in which written my resume is selected for a post on new plant. But for this they will conduct an Interview for me and I have to submit money as an security purpose. How I know whether its from original Wipro or it's a fake e-mail?

27th April 2015, 12:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to deposit security money to attend Wipro Interview?

No, you do not have to deposit any security money to attend interview of Wipro. Wipro does not charge any fees at any stage during the recruitment process. So the email which you have received is surely a fake email. However, it can also be an email from any consultants who dedicate students for walk-ins. So in that case, enquire about the concerned consultant in detail, get to know their reputation and authenticity and then pay money. Make sure you also get a proof from them after paying money.
29th April 2015, 04:16 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Should I have to deposit security money to attend Wipro Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
Today I have received an e-mail from Wipro in which written my resume is selected for a post on new plant. But for this they will conduct an Interview for me and I have to submit money as an security purpose. How I know whether its from original Wipro or it's a fake e-mail?

No dear, this is a fake Wipro. Because, Wipro never ask their candidate for any security deposit, and this is clearly mentioned on thei official website. So, beware of these fake mails. Also you must contact to the Wipro help desk regarding the genuineity of the e-mail. They will help you a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?