26th April 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to appear in Compartmental exam if failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

Hello,
I have just appeared in 12th Science Board
exam from CBSE Board. I would like to know
that if I fail in more than 2 subjects then
will I able to give Compartment exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in Compartmental exam if failed in 1 subject of 12th CBSE being a Private candidate?
  2. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  3. How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  4. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE?
  6. Can I give compartmental exam after failing in 2 subjects in Physics and Maths? Can I give Re-Board next year?
  7. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  9. How should I apply for compartmental? I have failed in Maths
  10. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  11. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  12. Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  13. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  14. What should I do if I have failed Maths subject in 12th CBSE board?
  15. Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Top Commerce Colleges in India for B.Com, B.Com(H), BBA? Which are the the top most business schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  18. Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?
29th April 2015, 07:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to appear in Compartmental exam if failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

Yes, you can appear for CBSE Compartmental exam, even if you have failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam. You can appear for CBSE Compartmental exam in the same year, which are conducted in the month of June, immediately after the declaration of your results. You can clear all your subjects within a maximum of three attempts, otherwise you have to reappear for your practical exams again.
1st May 2015, 02:53 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Will I be able to appear in Compartmental exam if failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

Yes my dear friend you give the Cbse compartmental exam even you are fail in 2 or more than subjects. After the date of result announce you fill the form .
You have totally 3 chances to complete it. Soo don't worry and work hard. focus on you study. After clear your 12 you have a wide range in which you make your carrear. Believe in youself and best of luck for your future. !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?