29th April 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in IELTS to study MBA in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed B.Pharmacy this year.
I want to study MBA now. But I want
to know that I should apply for IELTS?
Please reply as soon as possible.

1st May 2015, 07:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in IELTS to study MBA in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate?

Yes, you need to appear in IELTS examination to study MBA in Abroad being a B.Pharmacy candidate. Along with IELTS examination, you need to appear in GMAT examination which is an International MBA entrance examination conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad universities. IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
1st May 2015, 12:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in IELTS to study MBA in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate?

Yes, you should appear for GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams to apply for MBA admission. As a International student, you should prove your English proficiency by appearing for IELTS/TOEFL exams. First try to know the requirements of your university, in which you want to join, then you can decide, whether you should appear for IELTS or TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?