29th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Computer Science after completing BCA in US?

Hello,
I am doing my BCA and I want to
study MS in Computer Science from US.
Can you tell me is this possible for me?
Can I do MS in US after my BCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  2. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  3. Can I study MS in Computer Science after completing BCA in US? -- [New]
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  6. Which is better to study among B.Sc(IT) and BCA after completing 12th Science? What kind of jobs I will get if pursue BCA?
  7. Is it beneficial to study BCA if discontinued B.Tech? Can I get good job after completing BCA?
  8. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?
  9. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  10. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  11. Is it possible to study B.Ed in Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  13. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  14. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  15. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is better to study among B.Ed and M.Sc(Computer Science) if completed BCA with 67% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  18. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
1st May 2015, 07:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Computer Science after completing BCA in US?

To study MS course in US after completion of your BCA course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in US universities and to get admission in any Abroad university, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
1st May 2015, 12:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Computer Science after completing BCA in US?

Yes, you can pursue MS(Computer Science) course in USA, after the completion of your BCA course. To pursue MS(Computer Science) course in American universities, first you need to complete some standardized tests called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. Most of the foreign universities offer MS admissions by considering these exam scores of the applicants. So, first you should complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, you can select some universities and you can apply for admission through online or by sending your application and required documents through courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?