11th May 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course?

I want to join mba after 2. Is that possible?
What is the full procedure for applying for mba?
what is the money requirement for this?
& how much salary will given to me after completion of mba?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?
  2. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  3. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  4. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  5. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  8. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  9. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  10. When will Anna University Tirunelveli 3rd semester Exams be Held?
  11. Procedure and requirements to get admission in MBA in Germany for B.Sc graduate?
  12. Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?
  13. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  14. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  15. How to do full time MBA after doing B.Tech?
  16. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  17. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  18. Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?
12th May 2015, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course?

No, you cannot join MBA course after completion of your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course. The money required to pursue this course depends upon the college you are going to pursue MBA course. The salary offered after completion of this course varies from Rs.25,000 to Rs.50,000/- Per month.
12th May 2015, 09:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join mba after 2. Is that possible?
What is the full procedure for applying for mba?
what is the money requirement for this?
& how much salary will given to me after completion of mba?
No, after completion of 12th standard you are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)

List of the best specialization for MBA course :-

1.International trade
2.Marketing
3.Human resources
4.Finance
5.Operation
6.Information Technology
7.Hospitality
12th May 2015, 10:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join in MBA course after the completion of your 12th standard, because to apply for MBA admission, candidate should have minimum qualification of graduation. So, first you should complete your graduation by joining in any Bachelor's degree. After the completion, you can join in MBA course.
To get admission in MBA course, you should apply for any MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, etc. If you qualify in any of these exams, then you can get admission in MBA course. The fee structure varies from one college to another college. So, it depends on the college, in which you will get admission.

Salary:-
After the completion of MBA course, you can get a minimum salary of 15-20 thousand per month and this may increase depending upon your position in the Organisation.
13th May 2015, 06:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot do MBA after the completion of your +2 level.

You can look for the eligibility and admission procedure to MBA course mentioned below.

Money Requirement:

It is never fixed as different Institutes charge differently for the same course, therefore it would be better if you contact the officials of the prospective Institute in which you want to get admission in.

Salary:

Unlike admission charges, salary is also not fixed, it depends upon the type of company and the level of reputation the comp[any has gained, you will be paid a handsome amount of salary if the company you are in is a big MNC or else your salary will start at a very base level.

However, the minimum salary for any candidate after having completed course would be 15-20 thousand.

NOTE: It is only an assumption and not to be taken as full consideration, salary may vary in various conditions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?