15th May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NET and SET if pursuing M.Com from SNDT Women's University?

Hello,
If I do M.Com from SNDT Women's University
then will I be eligible to apply for NET and SET exams.
Or it is necessary to give M.Com from Mumbai University?
Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in D.Ed colleges after completing HSc from SNDT Women University with 49.25%
  2. What is the exam time table for B.Ed exam of SNDT Womens University?
  3. Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University
  4. How can I apply for NET SET exam by doing M.Com Part II
  5. What is the syllabus for SNDT Women University
  6. Am I eligible for NET and SET exam if I am 30 years old?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SET Exam after completion of M.Com course without doing B.Ed course?
  8. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  9. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  10. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for NET/SET exam after completion of Post Graduation course from Vinayaka Mission University, Tamil Nadu?
  12. How can I apply for an internship at IIT Delhi? I'm pursuing my engineering in electronics and communication from SNDT women's university Mumbai?
  13. How should I pursue NET(Commerce) after my M.Com Part II?
  14. When to apply for NET SET exam? syllabus to study? Currently pursuing law (Criminology) first year.
  15. Will I be eligible for NET or SET? I have done MSc in Biotechnology through VM university from Tamilnadu
  16. Is distance education is valid for NET(UGC)? I'm pursuing M.Com from MDU through correspondence
  17. What is NET SET exam? What is the criteria and procedure for NET SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do after completing BSc IT from SNDT university?
19th May 2015, 05:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET and SET if pursuing M.Com from SNDT Women's University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
If I do M.Com from SNDT Women's University
then will I be eligible to apply for NET and SET exams.
Or it is necessary to give M.Com from Mumbai University?
Please reply to me as soon as possible.
You are pursuing M.Com degree so you are eligible for NET/SET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET/SET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET/SET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET/SET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
19th August 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET and SET if pursuing M.Com from SNDT Women's University?

I have completed by MA in Sociology with 51.65% marks from SNDT women%u2019s university, am I eligible to apply for Net and Set exams,if yes how to go about it for example how are the exams conducted ,what are the subjects of study,when are both exams held for the year 2018 and 2019 and relevant details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?