22nd May 2015, 10:29 PM

How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college?

Well someone tell me that how much percent should I score in 12th to get admission in best college of agriculture. I mean my mane focus is on mahatma phule krishi vidyapeeth pune and dapoli.is agriculture the best degree for passing mpsc exam

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Agriculture College for PG after passing graduation?
  3. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture college in Punjab after scoring 75% in 12th non medical
  4. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  5. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  6. How many AGBSC colleges are there in AP?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  8. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  9. To take admission in Pune College of Agriculture how much percentage is required in 12th science?
  10. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  11. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  12. Which government college of Agriculture can I get after scoring 53% in 12th?
  13. How to take admission in Pune Agriculture college? How much is the percentage in 12th science?
  14. Possibility to study Agriculture for Arts with Maths student?
  15. Can I get admission in any college under Delhi University to study B.Sc(Agriculture) if expecting 60% in 12th Board exam?
  16. Which form is applicable to take admission in Bihar Agriculture College?
  17. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  18. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
23rd May 2015, 04:11 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college?

Agriculture sector is the best growing sector of present time .
Also courses related to agriculture have become very famous among students of young generation as large part of our country reside on agricultural activities ,so, it has become very popular.
To get admission for graduate program, eligibility criteria for studetns are
-Student must have passed Higher Secondary Exaimnation with minimum 60% marks .
- Student must have passed HSC Examination from Maharastra.

For students of Maharastra, university conducts Common Entrance Test ever year.
Studetns residing / have passed HSC Examination from outside Maharastra can get admission only through ICAR rank.

So, you can apply for admission in the college you wish to study only by securing 1st division in board examination but securing high marks in board examination provide moral support and will boost your further preparation .
So, you should try your best to secure maximum possible marks.
23rd May 2015, 04:16 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much should I score in 12th to get admission in best Agriculture college?

Agriculture sector is the best growing sector of present time .
Also courses related to agriculture have become very famous among students of young generation as large part of our country reside on agricultural activities ,so, it has become very popular.
To get admission for graduate program, eligibility criteria for studetns are
-Student must have passed Higher Secondary Exaimnation with minimum 60% marks .
- Student must have passed HSC Examination from Maharastra.

For students of Maharastra, university conducts Common Entrance Test ever year.
Studetns residing / have passed HSC Examination from outside Maharastra can get admission only through ICAR rank.

So, you can apply for admission in the college you wish to study only by securing 1st division in board examination but securing high marks in board examination provide moral support and will boost your further preparation .
So, you should try your best to secure maximum possible marks.
8th April 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How can i give entrance test in goverment agriculture universities after completing 12th from bihar board ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?