24th May 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Are there candidates who join for DNB Superspeciality after the age of 40?

Hello,
I am interested in doing DNB Surgical Gastro. But I am disheartened because I am in my 40s. If anybody has taken the plunge into DNB Superspeciality in the 40s or if anybody knows someone who has done so ; please share your experience with me. It might help me to take decision.
Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses that recognize DNB degree? I am pursuing superspeciality in Neurosurgery in Germany
  2. What is the age limit for DNB superspeciality entrance exam?
  3. Are MS ENT postgraduates eligible for Mch neurosurgery courses?
  4. Are there any superspeciality DM entrance exams in Jan and Feb? When will be the All India Common Entrance Exam conducted for Superspeciality?
  5. Age limit criteria for DNB ?
  6. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India?
  7. Procedure for application of DNB exam and date? Pass percentage for candidates appearing directly after MS?
  8. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  9. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
  10. Number of seats available in DNB-CET for MBBS Doctor? How many candidates appeared in last year DNB-CET?
  11. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  12. Which are the good DNB institutes to do secondary DNB in Paediatric? What is the cutoff list?
  13. Chances of getting a seat in any branch of DNB CET Dec after scoring 196 marks?
  14. How to apply for DNB and what is the availability of seats? How to apply for DNB?
  15. Probability of getting DNB Radiodiagnosis in DNB CET with 235 marks? Date of the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?
  17. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  18. When the notification of DNB-CET will be released? Detailed information about DNB-CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?