26th May 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for CAT exam if I don't have Maths in 10th class?

Explain me that can i prepare for cat exam and i dont have math in 10th class and i am passing from nios board so can i prepare for cat

26th May 2015, 02:51 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I prepare for CAT exam if I don't have Maths in 10th class?

There are no clauses according to which you should have Maths as a compulsory subject for the CAT exam.

Also, CAT (Common Admission test) is a exam which selects candidates for the different IIM's for the post graduate program.

Since from your question, it seems that you are still in the 10th class, so there is a long way before you will be applying for the exam.

First of all, you need to do a bachelors course from a recognized university and then aftercompletion of that course you will be able to apply for this exam.

Also, since from this age only you are determined about CAT exam, so my advise would be that the graduation course that you should opt is BBA.

For BBA, there is no need for you opt for science in 11th class. In the next year, you try to opt for commerce or humanities so that unnecessary burden is not there on your mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?