2nd June 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply Visa for Canada after 10th class?

can i do apply study visa for canada after 10th class. I dont want to study in india. My friends are also plaaning to go there.

I want to make my english mor strong to go there.

2nd June 2015, 12:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply Visa for Canada after 10th class?

To apply for Canada student VISA, you should have admission letter from any university/school of Canada. If you have admission letter, then you can book a VISA slot and you can attend for VISA interview. If your VISA is approved, then you can move to Canada to pursue your further studies.

Admission Procedure:-
To pursue your further studies in Canada, you should appear for IELTS(General module) exam. After completing IELTS(General module) exam, you should apply for admission in your selected list of schools by sending your application through online or via courier. Then the schools will review your application and will send you admission letter, if your academic profile admission requirements.
9th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

hey sir my self hira aulakh now i say that i am pass my high scool i went to canada so plz tell to unstant i am good in english but not in math i pass CBSE board so sir my contact numbr is 9568002170 or 9690696793 both r my numbr pllz tell a one so thanks full You okk bye deaR
9th February 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11th from cbse board and now I want to go Canada for further studies. Tell me study in Canada after 11th or after 12th good?
8th March 2017, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have to go to canada for my furtger studies.i have passed my 10th in CBSE board. Can i do apply visa for that.
15th April 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

My name is jasvirsingh I am from Patiala. I am 10th pass out 2014 my study gap 3 year. How can apply I want without IELTS apply. I go study in Canada and USA any which
12th July 2017, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am really too much confused in 11th ... I opted for arts with maths...i opted maths just to clear the conditions of thr foreign universities as they demand maths for admission..(If no, pls tell)...Moreover, now i m not getting sufficient n even efficient subjects in 11th...for which i m confused in the mid session of 11th. Is it right for me to leave the school now as registrations for exams r not been done yet...i hope.
25th July 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Canada after a good percentage in class 10.what should I do further , what are the eligibility so that I can study further in Canada
15th April 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I wants to go for canada after my 10 from cbse board is there is need to do ilets can i get admission there ?
29th May 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i get study visa for canada. I completed hotel management diploma of two years after 10th from global institute of information technology this year
18th August 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I would like to ask if i am eligible for any college in canada after i have done my 3rd year of high school in italy and i have a gap of less than two years. please answer me as soon as possible because i also want to prepare for my ielts test.
Thanks.
27th October 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hii my son study in 8th standard in Icse board can i apply for him study in canada ? if yes then how?
10th June 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get study visa after I completed my 10th ssc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?