1st July 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Preferred courses after diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hi sir...I am doing diploma 2nd year in electrical engineering....n i want to doing extra courses related to my field.....Please tell me which courses can i do.....???

1st July 2015, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferred courses after diploma in Electrical Engineering?

After completion of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in LEET examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
1st July 2015, 10:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you can join in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) course. As a diploma student, you can directly get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) course. To get admission in this course, you have to appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state, if you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) course
2nd July 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir Ian m doing diploma in Electrical Engineering from kohinoor classes I want to no what I can do after this future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?