1st August 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem if I have 1 year gap after graduation to get admission for MBA?

Sir/Mam,

I have a gap of 1 year after graduation. And i have done well in CAT exam.. Will this effect on my admission in top MBA institutes? Can someone please let me know the right information on the same to me soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
1st August 2015, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if I have 1 year gap after graduation to get admission for MBA?

You must have proper documents to explain your gap during admission. If you have valid reason with supporting documents then you won't have any problem in admission.

Admission will be based on the CAT score and performance in the group discussion and personal interview.
2nd August 2015, 01:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if I have 1 year gap after graduation to get admission for MBA?

No, there is no such problem in it, but it would have been fruitful had you done something in that one year, as it would provide an extra plus point during your admission and during interviews.. However, there is no such problem in it, you can very well go for youur admission in MBA course with your CAT score.
3rd August 2015, 01:25 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no problem after having 1 year gap after graduation to get admission for MBA. It will not effect your admission in top MBA institutes.
The top MBA institutes only ask for CAT score. But be prepare for the question in the interview about the 1 year gap.
15th September 2015, 10:04 PM
DSP@1

No, your 1 year gap after your graduation will not effect your admission process through CAT.

While admissions are done they will consider your CAT exams marks only nothing else so it will not stop getting admission in better colleges.

Your 1 gap will have a slight effect when you try to get Scholarship from government.

And it will have slight effect during the time of your job interview then at that time you have to give clear information about what you have done in that 1 year gap.How you have used that 1 year for your future.
19th October 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a ba student I am confused to choose between pg and mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?