19th August 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in IPCC if scored less than 55% in B.Com?

Hello Everyone,
Can I join Direct IPCC of ICAI, if I have passed my B.Com but scored below 55% marks? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

27th August 2015, 07:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IPCC if scored less than 55% in B.Com?

Sorry,you can't get direct admission in IPCC on securing less than 55% marks in B.Com.

The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write CA-IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year. So, a candidate can register accordingly. IPCC exam is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November.
29th August 2015, 02:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IPCC if scored less than 55% in B.Com?

In order to get admission in CA course first of all you will have to clear CPT, which is the entry level examination for CA course.

The Common Proficiency Test is mandatory and even being a graduate, you will have to qualify it, in order to be considered eligible for the course.

After qualifying the test, you will be eligible to enrol for the Integrated Professional Competence Course(IPCC).

After IPCC, you will have to register for Articleship Training and the duration of this training program will be 3 1/2 years.

The course also includes other practical training which are as follows;

> Information Technology Training

> General Management and Communication Skill Course

To successfully complete the Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to qualify the Final Exam, which can be taken in the last six month of the Articleship training.

For admission, contact your nearest ICAI Regional Center or refer to the official website of ICAI mentioned below;

http://http://www.icai.org/new_post....d=254&c_id=109
1st September 2015, 12:32 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends................

I am Sorry to Say you are not Eligible for CA-IPCC Directly Because of your Percentage Problem..

Bur you eligible to apply for ICAI course Through CA-CPT Route..

However, those candidate fail to score required percentage marks at Graduation can apply for Foundation.

There is no such minimum marks required for ICAI Foundation course.

The candidate can apply for ICAI course through online mode and offline mode as well.

All the best
4th July 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for CA with 53%in graduation commenc background ???
26th August 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Ipcc part 1 if I got 50% in B.com. Should I get Admission in Ipcc.
Please help me.
13th September 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

if mcom is passed in distance education more than 55% passed it is eligible to join ca ipcc
11th August 2021, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Pls help
I am b.com students
F.y.bcom. 55.67
S.y.bcom. 60.51
T.y.bcom. 54.95
And my average for three year is 56.95

So I am able to register with direct entry or what

Pls help me fast as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?