11th June 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job if I have scored 49% in graduation and 70% in PGDCA?

If I have 49% marks in graduation and also have a 70% marks in PGDCA can I apply government job? Am I eligible to apply or not? What should I do to be eligible now? Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?
  2. Can I apply for IAS PCS Exam having secured 75% in PGDCA and 52% in Graduation with Non-Medical?
  3. Is PGDCA necessary for government job? In which government jobs PGDCA is preferred?
  4. What is better course to take after completion of Graduation and PGDCA?
  5. Is PGDCA necessary after BCA to get government jobs? Which is more preferred in government organisations?
  6. How to get a government job after doing M.A in Economics and PGDCA in computer science?
  7. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  8. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  9. Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA
  10. Which is better among MCA from SMU or .net/php/oracle course after PGDCA? How to get good job after B.Sc.(Mathematics) and PGDCA?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after completion of PGDCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it really necessary to have 60% aggregate in graduation?
  13. MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  15. Model question papers of PGDCA exam? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  18. Which type of jobs will be provided to me if done PGDCA after PGDM?
11th June 2015, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job if I have scored 49% in graduation and 70% in PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I have 49% marks in graduation and also have a 70% marks in PGDCA can I apply government job? Am I eligible to apply or not? What should I do to be eligible now? Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon?

Thanks!
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible government sector jobs like IAS entrance exam.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. IAS exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. IAS exam is conducted one time in a year.

Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for IAS exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?