6th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 47% in Graduation?

Hello,
I have got 47% marks in my Graduation. Can I study MBA course? I am eligible for studying MBA or not? Please tell me the solution immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MBA through CAT if secured 43.5% in B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 50% in first 2 years of B.Com?
  6. MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 49.78% in graduation?
  7. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 47% in B.Com? Is there sports quota available in MBA colleges?
  10. Am I eligible for Entrance Exam for MBA course having secured 40% in Graduation?
  11. Is there any problem to get education loan to study MBA if secured 40% in Graduation?
  12. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  13. Am i eligible to apply for common PO exam after securing 59% in graduation and 64% in MBA
  14. How can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 45.7% in 12th and studying B.Com?
  15. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  16. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  18. Will it create problem to get job after completing MBA if secured 40% in graduation?
13th September 2015, 09:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 47% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 47% marks in my Graduation. Can I study MBA course? I am eligible for studying MBA or not? Please tell me the solution immediately.
You have completed graduation degree with 47% marks so you are eligible for MBA course through MAT entrance exam.

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test.

If you have completed graduation degree then you are eligible for MAT Exam. There is no percentage criteria for MAT exam. Final year students can apply for MAT exam.

Pattern for MAT examination :-

Total No of Questions:- 200
Total Time:- 150 Minutes
There is no negative marking .

Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Indian and Global Environment
15th September 2015, 01:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for the course of MBA.
You can appear for the MAT Entrance Examination and if you are able to crack the Examination you will be eligible to study the course of MBA from the University of your choice based on the rank that you will achieve.
So start your preparation from now on as you to get into the best colleges you need to score good marks.
15th September 2015, 02:07 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends.........
For getting admission in MBA you must have graduation.
You have enter to MBA Course through the CAT , MAT ,XAT , ICET exams are there.
For Applying this exams you must have min 45%.
So, you can eligible for some of above exams like ICET and MAT.
And the remaining has secured 50%.
So if you are from above category then you are eligible for MBA course.
Some institute set their criteria to get only 45% in graduation. So you can prepare for MAT exam also scored well in MAT exam then you will get the good institute or you can choose ICET also.
And some other universities take candidates without conducting any exam also.
So, you can eligible for MBA Course.
16th September 2015, 12:29 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master in Business Adminimstration .

One can join MBA course through entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP,IBSAT .

The eligibility criteria for getting admission in MBA degree are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university .

-The candidate who are appearing in the final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam .

-There is no restriction on upper age limit to apply for the MBA degree .
16th September 2015, 12:53 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

MBA or Master of Business Administration is one of the popular, 2 year professional courses having 4 semesters in this course.
MBA Entrance exams in India:

CAT - Common Admission Test

EMAT - Electronic Management Aptitude Test

GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test

Top MBA Colleges in India :

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

Indian Institute of Management Indore

Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode

Indian Institute of Management Lucknow

Nirma Institute of Managemen Ahmadabad

XIMB – Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar

XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?