10th August 2011, 11:01 PM
shruti dayal

Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA?

i have got 54% in graduation but 75% in mba ,am i eligible for bank po exam? Reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams and Public and Private Banks having secured 47% in Graduation and 60% in MBA Finance?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 49.7% in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation?
  3. Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?
  4. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam havin secured 50% in Graduation?
  5. Am I eligible for IBPS Bank PO Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation but not secured 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study MBA with 49% in Graduation and 5000 rank in PGCET? -- [New]
  7. What is the eligibility for bank exam after MBA?
  8. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  9. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?
  13. Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 47% in Graduation?
  14. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively?
  15. What is the age limit to appear for bank exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  16. Am i eligible to apply for common PO exam after securing 59% in graduation and 64% in MBA
  17. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam with 49.5% in graduation and 68% in masters?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if scored 79%, 54.5% and 65% in 12th, graduation and PGDM respectively?
11th August 2011, 07:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA?

Certainly you will be eligible to apply for the bank po exam. For the common written exam and also the exams conducted by the State Bank group no minimum marks is mentioned in notification. If the candidate is able to clear the cut off then they will be called for the group discussion and personal interview round. The selection committee at the time of final decision will look at your academic record. If you have fared well in all the rounds you do stand a good chance to be selected.
11th August 2011, 08:16 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA?

Bank PO jobs are in good demand in these days. The eligibility criteria to appear for these bank exams will not be the same.

The minimum qualificatrion with which a candidate can appear for bank exams is by having a graduation degree. But some banks require the candidates to secure some stipulated percentage of marks in their graduation where as for some other banks, the candidates who have finished Graduation are eligible irrespective of the percentage of marks secured.

For SBI and SBI Associate PO positions, a pass in graduation is enough to appear for PO Exam.

You did not mention the category to which you belong. Infact that is also a deciding factor of your eligibility to bank exams. The candidates who belong to secure SC/ST category require less percentage of marks than OC candidates in order to be eligible for bank PO Exams.

For updated information on bank exams, go through the given website
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
11th August 2011, 08:53 AM
Harshita21

Bank PO is notation for Bank Probationary Officers which is an attractive offer for Young graduates after college in banking profession.

**Qualification required

- at least 60% in bachelor degree or equivalent or at least 55% in post graduate
degree.

**age limit
- 21 to 30 years

This is a general criteria.

Some banks have some different criteria like :

#Bank of Barodra graduate with at least 55 % aggregate from a recognized University with some computer knowledge

# Central Bank of India graduate with at least 50 % aggregate from a recognized University

# ICICI Bank graduate with at least 55 % aggregate from a recognized University

# United Bank graduate with at least 55 % aggregate from a recognized University

# Oriental Bank of Commerce graduate from a recognized University with at least 60% aggregate for Science stream and 55% aggregate for other streams

# Vijay Bank graduate from a recognized University with at least 55% aggregate marks.

# SBI Bank aggregate 60% in 10 + 2 class or in a diploma after 10th class. It is important to notice that this diploma course should be of at least 2 years duration. Also, these diplomas need to be regular courses with recognized universities. In addition to it, a person should get more than 55% aggregate in graduation.
11th August 2011, 10:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruti dayal View Post
i have got 54% in graduation but 75% in mba ,am i eligible for bank po exam? Reply me soon.
dear friend,

Maximum bank po exam want above 55% above in graduation.

only sbi want above 60%.

but dont worry now IBPS scheduled a exam to want 16 banks PO.

there are no marks criteria just if you have cleared graduation then you are eligible.

age limit is 20 to 30 years.

age relaxation is there for SC , ST , OBC , EX-SERVICE MEN candidate.

all the best
11th August 2011, 11:29 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I think you are eligible for bank exams.See the eligibility criteria of bank exams.

Qualification :- The candidate should have a graduation from any recognized university or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 60% marks in their examination and some candidates have a 5% relaxation in marks in their examination.That means the candidate must have score at least 55% marks in their examination.

Some banks are ask only the graduation and there is no minimum marks required for the examination.

For example :- For SBI PO and SBI associate banks,a graduation is enough to apply for PO exams.
11th August 2011, 11:39 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

The minimum qualification for the bank PO exam is you should be a graduate /or any post graduate with 60 %marks and it differ with bank to bank .

For sbi only pass in graduation is the eligiblity criteria.
11th August 2011, 12:11 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
sorry but you cant sit in the exam because Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

and you have only 54% this is not enough ....................and the postgraduate marks are not count only graduation marks are count........................
11th August 2011, 01:40 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible to apply for bank PO exam which is t be conducted by the IBPS from this year. The minimum qualification required for this exam is graduation with 50% marks. This is no mention that how much marks you got in your PG class. If you are doing PG then this will help you to bring more profit for you.
11th August 2011, 01:41 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

There is no any percentage criterion for the bank PO examination it only require the degree of graduation so you are definitely eligible for Bank PO examination.
Without knowing your category i can't give more details about that.
11th August 2011, 02:34 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you have 54% in graduation but 75% in MBA
but most of the bank require & look 60% career.
but some bank look for 50% career
so you are not eligible bank PO which require 60% career
SBI
RBI
Bank of INDIA
etc.
11th August 2011, 02:36 PM
Ajay kr. Yadav

Po jobs are the best jobs now a days.the eligible criteria for po exams are graduation from any recognized university with atleast 50% marks. So you are eligible for this exams and try your best.best of luck .
11th August 2011, 03:18 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

You may not eligible for all top Banks for job,as you are having 54% in graduation.

You can apply for some of the Bank with 54% marks:that are

Indian Overseas Bank
Bank Of India
Allahabad Bank
Canara Bank
Syndicate Bank
11th August 2011, 04:35 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
The eligibility criteria for Bank PO exam-
1.One must have complete the graduation in any field..
2.One should have 60% aggregate throughout the career including 10th, 12th,graduation and master degree course....
3.One must be computer literate...
4.One must have a citizenship of India.
5.The age should be in between 21-30years. for General category.
There is some age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC..

To appear in bank PO exam you have to fulfill the criteria..
As you do not have 60% marks in graduation then sorry to say you that you are not eligible...
All the best...
11th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
The eligibility criteria for Bank PO exam-
1.One must have complete the graduation in any field...
2.One must have 60% aggregate throughout the career.. (From 10th to Master degree).
3.The age should be in between 21-30years for general category..
there is some age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC...
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5years.
For OBC the age relaxation is 3years..
4.one must be computer literate...

As you do not have 60% marks in graduation , so sorry to say you that you are not eligible for bank po exam..
11th August 2011, 07:22 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there are some criteria for bank po exam like..........
* the candidates should be a graduate from a recognize university with 60% mark
*the age limit is 22 - 30 yrs , relaxation for sc / st & obc candidates .
this criteria differs from bank to bank ,
when your resume will match with any bank then you can apply on that bank.

for more details you can visit website of that bank respectively.

good luck..........
11th August 2011, 08:31 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

sorry. you are not eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA.

as the eligibility criteria for the bank po exam is given below

1.minimum graduation qualification.

2.minimum 55% marks in graduation. some bank want 60% in graduation.

3.age limit 20-29 years.

all the best......
11th August 2011, 08:34 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

sorry. you are not eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA.

3.age limit 20-29 years.

all the best......
11th August 2011, 08:39 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

3.age limit 20-29 years.

all the best......
11th August 2011, 10:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA?

Quote:
Eligibility for bank PO:

If your graduation marks are considered then you are not eligible for the Bank PO exam,but as far regarding your post graduation marks you are eligible.

The candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years and the candidates must have completed their degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate and for some banks they prefer for 55%.The candidates must have known about computers and must know about MS Office.

All the best.
12th August 2011, 08:46 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Bank PO jobs are in good demand in these days. The eligibility criteria to appear for these bank exams will not be the same.

The minimum qualificatrion with which a candidate can appear for bank exams is by having a graduation degree. But some banks require the candidates to secure some stipulated percentage of marks in their graduation where as for some other banks, the candidates who have finished Graduation are eligible irrespective of the percentage of marks secured.

For SBI and SBI Associate PO positions, a pass in graduation is enough to appear for PO Exam.

You did not mention the category to which you belong. Infact that is also a deciding factor of your eligibility to bank exams. The candidates who belong to secure SC/ST category require less percentage of marks than OC candidates in order to be eligible for bank PO Exams.

For updated information on bank exams, go through the given website
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
Thanks
12th August 2011, 11:12 AM
saurav9889

for appearing in bank po exam the eligibility is min. 60% marks in the last degree completed since you have secured 75% in masters hence you are eligable to sit for bank po exams.the bank po exam is generally a 2 tier exam the first stage is an written exam consisting of arithmetic,english and gk and reasoning whereas the 2nd stage consists of interview and group discussion.
12th August 2011, 01:44 PM
Lyk23

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA?

Quote:
Bank PO is conducted for the post of probationary officer.

Having secured 54% in graduation but 75% in mba you are eligible for the exam if your post graduation marks are referred.

You must satisfy the eligibility criteria such as you must be a citizen of India and have a age limit of 21-30 years and you must have a degree from a recognized university.

You must know about computers and have a a knowledge on MS Office.
21st August 2011, 05:37 PM
malek basit

hello friends...

Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO Examination.

So, If you are Interested to apply for Bank PO Recruitment examination, then for this you must have to be a Graduate in any discipline form a recognised University and your age should between 21 to 20 years.

>> The examination for the Post of PO was conducted by Many Public sector banks and Private sector Banks. But for Public sector banks you need to be a graduate in any discipline, there is no minimum percentage eligibility to apply for Bank PO Examination.

>> You are also eligible for IBPS CWE Examination, But for this your age should between 20 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC Candidates.

The eligibility criteria are vary from Bank to banks, For Private banks you need to scored minimum 55% marks in your Graduation. But for Public sector banks like SBI you not need to scored any minimum percentage because any graduate candidates are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination.

The Notification was published in the employment newspaper or in the Banks Official website and candidates must have to fill the application form Online and pay the fees as a challan form in the Banks and if you need more Information, then please check the previous year bank Notification OR visit the official Bank website.
11th February 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Surya Mani
I secured 45% in graduation
& in MBA 65% .
Please tell whether I am illegible for Bank PO or not.
[email protected]
5th August 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i've 50.66 % marks in graduation, so am i eligible for ibps po exam ?
27th September 2015, 06:55 PM
sukhpal0015

First of all let's look what are the education qualification for the po exam:-
1.Age should be between 21 to 30 years.
2. Candidate should be an Indian citizen
3. Candidate should be graduated with minimum of 55% marks.
Po exam is conducted by IBPS. IBPS allows the marks of last degree.so you are eligible for this exam.
10th May 2016, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bank po?
I got only 53.75% marks in my graduation with commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?