7th September 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study further in Canada after two years gap?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study further in Canada after two years gap? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  3. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap?
  4. Can I get a job in IBM with 4 years study gap?
  5. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  6. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  7. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  8. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  9. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  10. Can I get government scholarship to B.Sc degree even after gap in study?
  11. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  12. What should I study further in Canada after completing 10th standard?
  13. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  14. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  15. Am I eligible to go Abroad having 3 years gap in studies?
  16. What should I study after 12th PCM to study further in Canada?
  17. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  18. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
8th September 2015, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study further in Canada after two years gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is not a problem you can study after two years gap in education also in Canada. You need to give them proper reason or your work details during the break period. You need to clear all other formalities like English test (GRE and TOEFL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?