15th September 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Fashion Designing course after B.Tech? Good institutions where I can study?

From my childhood i had a more interest on fashion designing,but my parents restricted me to complete b.tec after getting job...i want to complete my course of fashion designing.....is there any chance for me to start the course....and please give the information about the time period of the course and the good institutions which suited me a much........and fee details......

Related Questions:
  1. How to study fashion designing course? My daugher is studying in 12th with PCB subjects
  2. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  3. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  4. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  6. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  7. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  8. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Fashion Designing in Graduation?
  10. Is it possible to do fashion designing after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to join Fashion Designing course after graduating from BBA course? How to prepare for the exam? From where to get the study material?
  12. Should I have to study B.Sc if interested to do Fashion Designing course?
  13. Microbiology subject code for NET exam -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  15. Is there any chance to study fashion designing after completing 12th?
  16. Can I study Bachelor's in Fashion Designing after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  18. Scholarship arrangement and colleges for Fashion Designing course from foreign countries?
15th September 2015, 07:42 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study Fashion Designing course after B.Tech? Good institutions where I can study?

# The profession of fashion designing is most glamorous, lucrative and appealing one. If one have the creativity, originality and style in thought, then the profession of fashion designing is most suitable for his/her.

# In this profession, one has to work more on different colours, shapes and designs with one's creativity and originality in order to excel in this profession.

# Required educational qualification for pursuing bachelor degree in fashion designing is that candidate must have completed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for reserved categories.

# # Names of few reputed institutes offering courses in fashion designing:

* Pearl Academy of Fashion, Delhi
* Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
* School of Fashion Technology, Pune
* Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali
* National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
* Apeejay Institute of Design, Delhi
* National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
* J.D. Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
* Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune

# Followings are the qualities must carried by one who is desirous in fashion designing:

* Good communication skill.
* Must be dedicated and passionate towards his/her profession.
* Ability to make people good looking through creative and original ideas.
* Ability to develop new pattern, new accessories, new designs etc.

# Followings are the job areas one can get job are:

* Garment Companies
* Leather Companies
* Fashion Show Organizers
* Export Houses
* Jewellery Houses
* Textile Mills
* Media Houses
* Reputed Boutiques
* and many more
15th September 2015, 09:14 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Fashion Designing course after B.Tech? Good institutions where I can study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From my childhood i had a more interest on fashion designing,but my parents restricted me to complete b.tec after getting job...i want to complete my course of fashion designing.....is there any chance for me to start the course....and please give the information about the time period of the course and the good institutions which suited me a much........and fee details......
Of course you are eligible for doing fashion designing course as the minimum eligibility that is required for joining this course is passed 10+2 in any stream from recognized Board.

There are several courses under Fashion Designing and some of them which you can opt as a career includes :

- Graduate Diploma Programe in Textile and Apparel Design: The duration is for 4 years. Fee starts from 45,000 onwards.

- Certificate course in Fashion Design : The duration of this course is for 1 year. Fee starts from 25,000 onwards.

- B.Tech in Leather Technology : The duration of this course is for 4 years. Fee starts from 45,000 onwards.

Top Fashion Designing Institute in India are :

IMS-Design and Innovation Academy
Address: A-8B, Dia Building , IMS Campus, Sector - 62,
Opp. Shipra Mall, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
Phone:0120 409 7100

Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD)
Address: B-26, Okhla Phase I, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Phone:011 4138 0000

LISAA School of Design
Address: Tum Rd, Pocket B, Okhla Phase II,
Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Phone:011 4101 0553

VIDM, Institute Of Design and Management
Address: E-11, East of Kailash,
New Delhi, Delhi 110065
Phone:096433 50320

National Institute of Fashion Design,Delhi

Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?