28th May 2011, 06:08 PM
j.v.s.sharma

How can I get phd in mathemics notification details?

respected sir,

I want to do phd in mathemetics part time or full time, pl give me the details above said course, so that i can complete the course . Iam staying at kurnool (a.p)

Thanking you sir,

Yours sincearly,

(j.v.s.sharma)

Related Questions:
  1. List universities offering PhD in Law in India? When their notification will release?
  2. Date of announcement of notification for Ph.D in Nagarjuna University? Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance?
  3. When will the Ph.D notification comes out for applying in SVU?
  4. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  5. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  6. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  7. PhD notification regarding PhD in Biotechnology?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc course?
  9. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  10. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  11. Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  12. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  13. When the notification of SET will be released? Detailed information and syllabus?
  14. When we need to apply for part time Ph.D in Uttkal University for Anatomy? -- [New]
  15. Whether Ph.D program is offered in JIPMER? Detailed information and notification of JIPMER Ph.D program?
  16. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?
  18. How to apply for PhD in AIIMS being DBT-JRF List-B qualified candidate? When its notification will be released?
5th June 2012, 05:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get phd in mathemics notification details?

Admission notification for Ph.d in Mathematics can be collected from the official web portal of the University that offers the course. You have to visit the official website of the concerned college to obtain such information. Details can also be collected via leading news dailies. Certain web portals also provide information on admission to Ph.D Mathematics. Most of the Universitiues carry out entrance exam to select eligible candidates to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?