26th September 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Pharmacology?

I want to take admission in PhD (Pharmacology). Kindly tell me the immediate process. i shall be very thankful to you. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Pharmacology? Please answer me only on this soon.

Muhammad Farhaj Latif

9th October 2015, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Pharmacology?

First of all you must have post graduation degree in pharmacology field with at least 55% marks. There is relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category. If you can qualify exams like NET/SET/GPAT then you will be exempted from any other entrance exam for admission.

You have to apply for admission when there is a admission notification announced by the concerned university. You have to appear got interview also before selection. Performance in the interview plus the academic credentials will decide whether you will get admission or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?