14th June 2010, 02:38 AM
rajatsmn

I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?

hi guys,i m very confused pls help me regarding how to chose d best career option
i like both maths or bio
also scores 90+ in both
but bio is little bit boring & maths also
some segments i can easily learn but some i hate in bio
pls tell me what should i choose

14th June 2010, 09:33 AM
jicks

Default Re: I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?

Hi,

At this age you are spontaneous in deciding and I am sure your attitude will change as you grow.

I can say for sure, that you have a very bright future and you are well above average in your acadamics.

Getting 90% marks in Maths and Biology indicates that your Numerical Ability and Visual Ability are at its peak.

You can go for Commerce Group where knowledge of Maths is essential.Nowadays Commerce, Bus.Economics, Accountancy, Computer Science comes under one roof and that is apt choice for you.

You can take Personality Tests and Aptitude Tests to probe more into your strengths and weakness.

After Two years, you will be more clear about your career

All the Very Best........
14th June 2010, 11:22 AM
Napa

Default Re: I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?

dear,
it is completely your choice. but obviously math gets the priority than biology.
compare between them & feel which u like.
all the luck for your future.
14th June 2010, 11:34 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you can apply for admission top most university names as lovely professional university punjab. for more information then log on www.lpu.in
14th June 2010, 12:29 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatsmn View Post
hi guys,i m very confused pls help me regarding how to chose d best career option
i like both maths or bio
also scores 90+ in both
in my opinion you should choose biology instead of maths because after becoming a doctor you don,t have to search a job. You can start your own clinic but if you choose math then you have to do btech from iit or nit college otherwise you will have to search for jobs here and there. Also with maths you can do CA which provides jobs in multinational companies but all ca students don,t get that.
14th June 2010, 02:41 PM
anu132

Quote:
i like both maths or bio
also scores 90+ in both
Hi friend..
Its upto you to choose your subjects...You scored 90+ in both that means you are doing great in both the subjects...you are saying that you hate some of the segments in bio..So i will suggest you to go for maths..They both are giving good career options...you like both the subjects so go for anyone of the subject..Hey dear like me anyone can suggest you only but you are the one who will choose the subject...
GOOD LUCK...
14th June 2010, 04:15 PM
Abhishek17

Thumbs up Re: I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?

dear friend ,
i would suggest you to take up arts and then do B.A. with any subject of your choice and go for civil services. your marks in math and bio both tells that you have the potential to be an IAS.

rest is your wish, best of luck for your life.
14th June 2010, 06:47 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
well if you find maths boring then you can never be good in it,
because you need lots of interest in dtudying it in the future,
i would advice you to go for bilogy becuse you can be good in biology without even liking it,
or you can go for commerce and try doing mba in the future,
all the best
14th June 2010, 07:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Basically it depends upon you but as you said that you have good marks in maths and bio, then you should go for PCM as after that you can go for engineering. But you dont
like to opt Maths and Biology after 10th, then according to me commerce is best career
option for you...............
14th June 2010, 07:25 PM
rednam

hi,
u got bored on mathss and biology then try management studies. after 10th u may join in B.B.A , C.E.C which have different subjects like economics,commerce,history,etc,. i think u will not get bored on this courses. try these courses........
all the best
14th June 2010, 07:58 PM
help100%

Look dear, the thing which you are saying that which subject to opt for and which to drop is not that tough.Firstly if you like both of them opt for both of them in your secondary examination (if your school and board allows it).Secondly, if the first point fails then you have to see how much you like the subject individually (like you like 80% chapter of maths and 70% chapter of biology) and analyse with your senior and teacher then you decide which one to opt for.Thirdly, even you can't decide then seat relaxedly and think and concentrate in your thought that the subjects maths and biology which you are studying is due to love and attraction towards it or due to pressure from your parents and teachers.I think if you do this i think 100% you will get your answer ,any don't try to study something under pressure, which you like for and love the most go for it otherwise after an extent it will be boring and dull to you and that will lead to ultimate frustration.So, don't go by the marks or pressure go by what you like and love.
So, i think i got your point clear, for any further queries free to ask here.

Best of Luck,
help100%
15th June 2010, 11:15 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

you should choose according to what you are going to do i future.........

if you have planed to go for medical then choose biology and if you want to go for engineering then choose maths........

make the right decision......

all the best
16th June 2010, 01:34 AM
pinnache

There is a lot of disciplines in job.seek one primarily best for you.
There is no particular exams in maths after 12th.yes,after graduation there are
9th July 2010, 03:29 PM
sreelatha S PANICKER

mY Daughter has got in SSC 92.18%. we have taken admission in the same school in jr. college. PCMB with IT. Also we are sending her for tution classes with one CET. She is not able to decide ABOUT HER interest. She is telling more interest in Biology also in Maths. we have sent her for Aptitude test. In that she scored good mark science. They said she can do physiotherapist. Is it Ok . How long she has to study.Which field has got good future whether it Engg. or Medicine ? pl. help.
20th July 2010, 06:59 PM
sharad3010

well i wud suggest u go for maths.....u cn take up engineering as a career where u cn choose a strem of ur choice.....
take d descisn keeping ur future prospects in mind.
best of luck for ur future!!
20th July 2010, 07:00 PM
sharad3010

Smile Re: I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?

well i wud suggest u go for maths.....u cn take up engineering as a career where u cn choose a strem of ur choice.....
take d descisn keeping ur future prospects in mind.
best of luck for ur future!!
24th July 2010, 12:17 AM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

there are many like
statistical management
management research studies.
go for vocational courses like iti too.
31st December 2010, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i like to do both science and commerce what should i do??
13th February 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i m very weak in maths.... i never get good marks in it..as i m intrstd in bio n wanna become a doctor...but my some relatives adviced me to go wid cmrc...i m nt able to understand wat should i do...n my one of teacher told me dat there arenot much scopes in bio field... will u sgst wat ishud do.....???
13th February 2011, 10:50 PM
neethubobby

hey hi
well it all depends on Ur choice n wish.
both the subjects are really good and have great scope ahead.
all you need to do is to priorities. check out which stream are you interested in and then take a call.
all the best for your future
13th February 2011, 11:39 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?

daer friend
don't be confused because this time is for you main time and you decide that path which is the best for your life.you should take decision seriously because this is the main path which can reach to you height.in which line you have interest that is the main thing if you like medical line then you can take biology.If your interest in engg.,accountancy,Bank then you select mathematics.this is totally depend on you.and you will see also interest.
14th February 2011, 12:37 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

A student should choose only that subjects in which HIS interest lies as boring & weak subjects prove hazardous in their future life.So either you have a capability to make them interesting from some other way means -
1. To apply them practically in life & then enjoy the same.
2. To learn them with a good teacher who is able to create your interest in it.
Otherwise its better to leave them completely & choose any other option.Now a days each field is growing so the main thing is only one that how much capable you are to make it worthwile & get a good job from your subject.
A computer field is an essential one in each and every sector.So if maths & biology are not favouring you then you can go into this field.
14th February 2011, 12:47 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, as you are good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, see though Maths and Biology are boring for you but atlist you must do 12th in science.

as you know after 12th in science you can do lot of courses.

some of them are

1.hotel management.

2.LLB.

3.BBA.

4.BCA .

in this courses you don't have to worry about Maths and Biology.

all the best.........
14th February 2011, 01:59 AM
mishra245

Generate interest in these subjects and not take these subjects when your mind is not set for clearing this.
when the mind is set you have generate interest and sit for these subjects you have basically interest and not bored when you have studied these subjects.
14th February 2011, 02:55 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i like both maths or bio
also scores 90+ in both
I think You should choose comerse in your future.
You should take any risk by taking science.....
There are many lines in commerse including CA,BBA,B.COM,etc etc
so you will also make good career by taking commerse in backgroung.....
So there is no need to worry....
you are a good student and i garrenty that you wil shine in your career....
Best of luck......
14th February 2011, 10:30 AM
sathya.

Smile Re: I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?

hi friend,
ur good at both maths and bio then why are u getting bored just forget ur boring sense and grow ur personality in maths and bio study more in bio it will surely makes u to top in ur intrest area...............just select biology and prove yourself..........be confident. all the best
14th February 2011, 04:45 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?

hi!!!!
Actually you are in the minor age thatswhy you are feeling troublle.
I suggest you do not take a tension and just think about yourself that what you really want in future and where you wanna se you in future.
First you decide your interest area that you want to work in medical field or in engineering field. In which one of them you feel comfort so that you can make a carrior in one of them.So it depends on you.Nobody can solwe your problem only you can do it by deciding your own desire or intentions.

with best wishes!!!!
14th February 2011, 05:02 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Quote:
i like both maths or bio
also scores 90+ in both
As you are able to score 90+ in both so that implies that you are good in both subjects.You can choose Maths for further studies.If you choose maths then you can go for different fields like enginering,MCA,etc.

Incase you are not interested in both you can go for other courses after 10+2 like BBA,BCA,BMM,BMS,etcwhere you will have not have bio at all & maths will be there but at a very small level.

You can also try for BA or BCom where there is no Bio & Maths.
Choose wisely based upon your interest.......
14th February 2011, 05:46 PM
kumar Mitesh

hey friend.....
if you are good in maths and bio.....then you can take science with maths as your main subject and take the biology as your additional subject so that you can go for both engineering and MBBS.......
thank you.........
14th February 2011, 08:12 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

I advise you choose subjects of your choice only, not by comparing maks status.

You may find Mathematics and Biology difficult in 10+ level even if you are scoring well now. If you find bio difficult then don't opt for non medical, if you are not so intrested in Mathematics then there may be chances that you won't like non-medical or even commerce with maths.

Ask your self that whether you are willing to study maths or not, this would be helpful to decide the one.

Further if you are intrested to join Engineering/Medical field then there is no other option, other than PCB or PCM subjects combinations.
14th February 2011, 08:24 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m very weak in maths.... i never get good marks in it..as i m intrstd in bio n wanna become a doctor...but my some relatives adviced me to go wid cmrc...i m nt able to understand wat should i do...n my one of teacher told me dat there arenot much scopes in bio field... will u sgst wat ishud do.....???
If you are weak in mathematics and willing to join medical field than opt for PCB at 10+1,2 level, don't choose mathematics as a subject. You may take Computer Science as your fourth subject and any of the language as fifth one.

But remember that Physics and Chemistry are also related with mathematics, you need to tackle with formulas, equations, relations and derivation which ultimately leads to mathematics.

Even if you opt for commerce( with math or without math) you will need to study maths or accountancy( a branch of mathematics).

If you are unable to decide than ask your self that what exactly is your aim after 12th, you may choose your subjects according to this.
14th February 2011, 10:31 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
i like both maths or bio
also scores 90+ in both
Hi,

I would suggest you to go in the field of engineering. Engineering is an emerging technology where it has large scopes.
You can write IIT JEE exam and if you can get seat there, then you can learn so much and you will get so much exposure and your future is very bright.
Engineering is the best option for you right now in your situation.

Thanks.
27th March 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options if i take biology & maths in 11th standard ?
13th April 2011, 02:17 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Maths and biology both are the good subject and they have a good scope and you get good score in both thats good but its your choice what will you do bit i suggest you that go for one of these subjects but........... its ok you will take arts and commerce stream and you also do hotel management its a better option after do B.A. you will go for the civil servicies
good luck choose that stream which you like
25th April 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

my maths is so good but i like biology only reading not for learning i am not understand which side i choose science or commerce & i give the aptitude test & they suggested commerce but i am not interest in it so tell me fast plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ashwini patil
29th April 2011, 02:58 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Basically it depends upon you but as you said that you have good marks in maths and bio, then you should go for PCM as after that you can go for engineering. according to me commerce is best career
27th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i m very confused what o take after doing pcb plz help me i m interestd in being cardiologist bu then think somethng else can be better so plz hlp me
27th March 2012, 10:02 PM
bablucena9

Quote:
i like both maths or bio
also scores 90+ in both
I think math is better than biology.
According to me, math is best than biology for far study.
But your own choice,
So hurry up
4th April 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

what should i choose maths or biology i have more intrest in biology...but can't study many years......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?