24th October 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?

Hello,
If I want admission for MCA then entrance exam is necessary? What is the fee expenses for MCA course in Mumbai & Pune? Please reply early.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  2. Total expenses to study MCA in USA?
  3. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  5. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  6. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  7. Fee expense to study MCA in Mumbai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  10. How to get MCA entrance exam alerts of Pune or Mumbai Universities?
  11. What is the procedure to study MCA in Mumbai? What is the fees for MCA in Mumbai?
  12. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  13. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  14. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  15. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?
  16. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  17. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  18. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
6th November 2015, 01:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?

Yes, most of the reputed universities have entrance exam for admission in MCA course. Therefore, if you want admission in a reputed institute or university then try to appear for entrance exam.

Fee depends on the college and if you get admission in private college then it will be very costly with Rs. 25000 per semester or above in most cases. In government colleges you will pay half of what you pay in a private college in most cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?