30th October 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.E with 7.2 CGPA?

What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.E with 7.2 CGPA? Can you please let me the procedure which I have to follow for the same? Hoping that someone would fix the issue soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT madras after completion of MCA with 8.67 CGPA?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  3. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  4. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  5. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  8. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  11. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  12. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying CA course after completion of graduation?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Procedure of doing PhD in Maths from IIT?
  17. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA?
30th October 2015, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.E with 7.2 CGPA?

For admission in a institute like IIT you need a very good academic record along with your M.E degree. Also, you have to perform well in the interview stage. Normally, candidates with research experience have greater chance of selection in IITs.

It will be good if you qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF/GATE before applying in IITs for admission. They release admission notification and you have to apply on a prescribed format before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?