15th November 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?

Sir,
Kindly tell me the entrance exam for the admission in B.Sc in Geography in Jadavpur University? I want to study B.Sc in Jadavpur University so I have to give any entrance exam? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  5. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  8. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?
  9. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  11. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  12. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  14. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  15. Suitable books for preparation of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?
  16. When is the entrance exam for English(H) which is to be held in Jadavpur University?
  17. Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous year question papers of Jadavpur University Ph.D entrance exam for English Literature?
22nd November 2015, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Kindly tell me the entrance exam for the admission in B.Sc in Geography in Jadavpur University? I want to study B.Sc in Jadavpur University so I have to give any entrance exam? Please let me know asap.
Selection will be made strictly according to the marks scored in the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination. There will be no entrance exam. The candidate must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for B.Sc in Geography through Jadavpur University.

- Applicants having passed 10+2 Examination from any recognized Board in Science with Geography, Mathematics, Physics and securing at least 65% marks in average obtained in Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics are eligible.

- Those applicants who are belonging to the reserved category can get relaxation up to 10% of marks. They need to score at least 48% of marks at 12th standard level.

Click here for detailed admission process - http://admissionas.jdvu.ac.in/jadavp...procedure.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?