30th May 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NIT by lateral entry exam?

Sir/Mam,

I am in diploma from Mechanical branch. Next year I am going to lateral entry exam. I want to get admission in NIT Durgapur. How can I appear lateral entry exam? would you like tell me?
Rupam Banik

15th January 2017, 10:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NIT by lateral entry exam?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology and to get admission in undergraduate course candidates have to qualify in JEE.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in institute in 2nd year of course through Lateral entry.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test and candidates passed diploma degree are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted for admission in B.Tech/B.E course.
27th March 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NIT by lateral entry exam?

How I get admission on B tech without qualifying in jee Is there any entry scheme
22nd April 2018, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral admission in Btech 2nd year after completing 1st year Btech from Bangalore in Delhi colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?