31st December 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Placement in TCS after average marks in academics?

I get 71% in 10th, 68% in BE but 54% in 12th. so I am join TCS. please send me reply.

2nd January 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement in TCS after average marks in academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I get 71% in 10th, 68% in BE but 54% in 12th. so I am join TCS. please send me reply.
As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%.

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
3rd January 2016, 08:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS recruitment drive for B.E/B.Tech freshers. This is because the eligibility criteria of TCS is - you need to have at least 60% in the entire career. Since you have less than 60% in your 10+2, so you are not eligible for TCS.
5th January 2016, 07:56 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) recruit engineers every year. You have completed your B.E with 68 percent.

The minimum eligibility for TCS selection procedure is student must possess throughout 60 percent. It means student must secure at least 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th as well as in graduation.

**But you have less than 60 percent marks in 12th. So I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for TCS selection procedure. In am sorry to say that you are not eligible for TCS On campus or off campus placement. In my opinion you have to try some government companies as they do not bother about the percentage in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?