19th January 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Bank job after completing 12th and pursuing his further graduation?

I mean to say - if a person wants a job after completing his 12th and pursuing her graduation degrees? Should he able to get a job in a bank? Should he be capable for a particular job? What should can one one do to get good job? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  2. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  3. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  4. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  5. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  6. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  7. Can I give Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing MA in English having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 57% in Graduation?
  8. What is the eligibility for LIC DO Job?
  9. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  10. Which stream is better to take in graduation for getting Bank PO job?
  11. How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?
  12. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  13. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job after pursuing graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for LIC DO exam?
  18. What to do after completion of graduation? Prepare for CAT exam or for getting job?
21st January 2016, 03:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank job after completing 12th and pursuing his further graduation?

For banking sector job in India the best option is IBPS and SBI after completing graduation. There are private banks also but they will not pay as high as PSU bank in the beginning.

Selection in PSU banks is through written exam and interview conducted by IBPS. You have to be very well prepared for the exam first then you will be called for interview if you clear the exam.
21st January 2016, 11:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank job after completing 12th and pursuing his further graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I mean to say - if a person wants a job after completing his 12th and pursuing her graduation degrees? Should he able to get a job in a bank? Should he be capable for a particular job? What should can one one do to get good job? Waiting for your reply.
The aspirant has to complete graduation to get a bank job. There are many vacancies in nationalized banks for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer. The bank recruitment is done by IBPS. The eligibility for the posts will be graduation in any stream. There will be a Common Written Examination for the selection. After clearing the examination the aspirant has to appear for an interview. The website link is givenhttp://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?