6th February 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Whether Masters degree is possible in USA after completion of B.Com?

Sir, am pursuing B.Com computers final year, I want to know whether masters degree is possible in USA after completion of my course , please let me know .

8th February 2016, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Masters degree is possible in USA after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, am pursuing B.Com computers final year, I want to know whether masters degree is possible in USA after completion of my course , please let me know .
After completion of B.Com degree, you are eligible to get admission in USA for masters course. But you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?