10th February 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A. in Economics being an Electronics graduate? List of universities in India?

Hello,
Now I am done with my B.Sc in Electronics but I am so much interested in Economics. Kindly tell me how to do a Master's degree in Economics and which are the universities in India are available with this facility of doing M.A. in Economics?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  2. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  3. List of open universities across india offering economics (hons)?
  4. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in North India through Distance Learning?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in Southern India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(Economics) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate?
  9. Can I do M.A Economics from Indian Universities? What are the job prospects?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  12. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  13. Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?
  14. List best universities in India to pursue Ph.D. in Ayurveda?
  15. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  16. List of colleges and universities providing Ph.D for control system and power electronics?
  17. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  18. List of universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in Tamil Nadu?
14th February 2016, 12:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.A. in Economics being an Electronics graduate? List of universities in India?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot pursue M.A degree course in Economics. This is because you do not fulfill the basic eligibility criteria which states that you should be a graduate in Economics or related fields to pursue post graduate course in Economics. Since Electronics is no way related to Economics, so you are not eligible for the M.A course in Economics unless you pursue graduation course in the field of Economics or related fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?