23rd February 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Internship in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil 2nd year student of NIT, Sikkim? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
Can I get an internship in Nagarjuna Construction company while I was studying Civil Engineering 2nd year in NIT, Sikkim? If I can get then how to apply and what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship procedure in Nagarjuna Construction Company?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  3. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in any construction company?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing internship while pursuing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  9. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  11. Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  14. Construction companies offering Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd semester student in New Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  15. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?