12th March 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Number of attempts available in AIPMT for 1st time OBC candidate?

Sir,
I would like to know that how many attempts are there in AIPMT for an OBC candidate? I have passed 12th and I have appeared in AIPMT for 1 time only. Now how many more times I can appear for AIPMT? I am an OBC candidate.

14th March 2016, 04:14 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of attempts available in AIPMT for 1st time OBC candidate?

The number of attempts for AIPMT examination for OBC category of students is 3 years. Therefore, you have only 2 more chances left, therefore, prepare well in your examination and try too score god in the next attempt.
14th March 2016, 06:05 PM
Knowledge World

There is no attempts limit for All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT ) so you can appear in AIPMT exam up to your age limit.
Age limit for AIPMT exam:
Candidate who have completed the age of 17 years can write this exam.
Upper age limit to write this exam is 25 and this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of SC, ST and OBC.
14th March 2016, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no limit in attempts according to category. You can appear any number of time till you are satisfied with your score. Just there is an upper age limit for government colleges in AIMPT.

For private medical colleges there is no age restriction. Hence, don't worry about number of attempts.
14th March 2016, 08:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The maximum number of attempts for any category of students for AIPMT is 3 times. You cannot opt for the 4th timae even after belonging to SC/ST category.
14th March 2016, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know that how many attempts are there in AIPMT for an OBC candidate? I have passed 12th and I have appeared in AIPMT for 1 time only. Now how many more times I can appear for AIPMT? I am an OBC candidate.
There is no limit on number of attempts in All India Pre Medical Test.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks then you are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%. Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
15th March 2016, 03:00 PM
OnePlus

There is no limit of number of attempts of AIPMT exam. A candidate must have a minimum age of 17 years.

For more query you can visit the official website of AIPMT- www.aipmt.nic.in.
AIPMT is a offline test.
A candidate must have 12th pass.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?