12th March 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for Pilot Training course?

Respected Sir,
I am a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) graduate with 69% marks. I want to do Pilot Training course. And I want to take Bank Education Loan to study. Is that possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  2. How to apply for Pilot training? Can I get education loan for pilot course after 12th?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  4. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  5. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  7. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  8. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  9. How to go UK for Pilot training? Prospect of getting loan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which bank gives education loan for commercial Pilot training?
  12. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  14. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 50,000 for Job Oriented Training course offered by QA Infotech, Noida?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. How to get education loan for becoming Pilot after 12th standard in Kerala?
  18. How to get loan to do CPL training to become Pilot?
15th March 2016, 06:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for Pilot Training course?

Yes. it is possible to apply for an education loan in order to meet the expense of Pilot Training course. You can definitely opt for the education loan provided :-

- You get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute.
- The institute should have good exposure facilities to its students.
- You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all formalities as per bank's instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?