16th February 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Best way to get an education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in IBS?

Respected Sir,
I have got admission in IBS for MBA degree. I am working with Accenture also. I would like to know about the best option for an education loan for amount around Rs. 7.5 Lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  5. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  6. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  8. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  9. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  11. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  18. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
20th February 2016, 02:38 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best way to get an education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in IBS?

You can apply for the Educational Loan from the Bank of your choice.
Generally the interest rate is least in SBI. The interest rate of SBI is 1% less than that of other Banks.
So it is best for you to apply for the Loan from SBI.
You need to show a guarantor for the Loan as the amount exceeds Rs 4 Lacs.
So once you have all this is place you will be eligible for the Educational Loan for the course of MBA from IBS.
20th February 2016, 02:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to get an education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in IBS?

You can definitely get an education loan of 7.5 lakhs to study MBA in IBS since it is a reputed institute. AS you have work experience so it will be a bit easier to apply for loan and get it sanctioned. As you are working with Accenture, so you can opt for loan from the bank in which you have your salary account as the processing of loan will be simpler. Approach the branch or bank representative for the loan with documents of your admission call and prospectus of the institute. Complete all the formalities as per bank's instructions, comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and get your education loan sanctioned. As the norms of education loan have become lenient, so it will be easy to get education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?