12th April 2016, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I study correspondence B.E. after completion of Diploma Electrical?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to study more after my Diploma. But I also want to do job after completing my diploma. I am thinking of doing B.E. from correspondence. Can I do this? Am I eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  2. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completing Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  3. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  4. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering after completing 10th and ITI in Electrical?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  6. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  7. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence
  8. Which college offers correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Karnataka?
  9. Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical?
  10. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
  12. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  14. Names of the approved colleges in India? I have passing diploma in electrical engineering and want to study B.Tech(Electrical) through correspondence
  15. List of institutions providing Electrical engineering diploma in correspondence?
  16. How can I study Diploma in Pharmacy through correspondence?
  17. How to do correspondence Diploma Electrical course for a candidate who have 10 years of work experience in UAE?
  18. Notification for diploma in electrical engineering admission?
13th April 2016, 11:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study correspondence B.E. after completion of Diploma Electrical?

Yes, definitely you can study Correspondence B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma Electrical Engineering course. You can study through Distance mode and appear in examinations for obtaining Bachelor's degree. To get admission in Correspondence B.E course, you must have to contact college administration for admission process.
14th April 2016, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study correspondence B.E. after completion of Diploma Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a student of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to study more after my Diploma. But I also want to do job after completing my diploma. I am thinking of doing B.E. from correspondence. Can I do this? Am I eligible?
Yes, you can study B.Tech in Electrical Engineering after Diploma in Electrical Engineering. The course is available in SSK College Distance Education Center. The candidate can join through lateral entry i.e. directly to the 2nd year of the course. So the duration of the course is 3 years after diploma. You can download the application form and prospectus online or offline. Filled up application should be sent to the institution. The diploma holders should submit the proof of their diploma certificate to seek admission.

Official website - Click Here.
15th April 2016, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
After completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering, you can do B.E course. A list of the best universities for B.E course in correspondence mode are given below.

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: Institute of Public Health & Hygiene, #RZ A-44, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
http://www.ignou.ac.in

Bangalore Institute of Technology
Ph. No: 080 2661 5865
Address: KR Road, V V Puram, Bangalore, Karnataka-560004
http://bit-bangalore.edu.in

University of Delhi, Schooling of Open Learning
Ph. No: 011 2410 4037
Address: South Study Center, South Moti Bagh, Old Moti Lal Nehru College Building, New Delhi, Delhi-110021
http://sol.du.ac.in
16th April 2016, 12:08 AM
Jitu369

Yes, you can study correspondence B.E. after completion of Diploma in electrical.

You can do BE by distance through lateral entry after diploma. You need to go through admission procedure in your state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?