12th April 2016, 10:44 AM
mohiya

Is it possible to do 12th again from a different board after completion of graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I have done 12 cbse pcm and now i am in bsc 1 year 2nd sem i after i year i want to do 12th with haryana board. In general Is it possible to do 12th again from a different board after completion of graduation course? Can you provide me the details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  2. What to do after completion of 12th as my graduation course?
  3. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Are there any Railway jobs after Inter? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for film making as a graduation degree right after completion of 12th board exam?
  6. Which college or University we can do Graduation in Archaeology after completion of 12th standard from ISC board?
  7. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  8. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  9. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  10. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  13. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?
  15. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?
  16. Which graduation course to opt after completion of 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  18. Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field?
12th April 2016, 08:50 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is it possible to do 12th again from a different board after completion of graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohiya View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done 12 cbse pcm and now i am in bsc 1 year 2nd sem i after i year i want to do 12th with haryana board. In general Is it possible to do 12th again from a different board after completion of graduation course? Can you provide me the details soon?
Yes, it is possible to do 12th after completion of graduation from different board. All you need to keep some points clear.
1). You must have SLC(School Leaving Certificate) which is provided by school after leaving it.
2). You must have a gap year proof with some specific reason mentioned on it.
3). Keep all your certificates and documents ready.
12th April 2016, 09:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 12th again from a different board after completion of graduation course?

No, you cannot pursue 12th standard from Haryana Board after completion of your first year B.Sc. course. If you are interested to pursue 12th standard from Haryana Board after completion of your first year B.Sc. course, you need to admission in 11th standard and after completion of 11th standard, you can pursue 12th standard from Haryana Board.
13th April 2016, 04:13 PM
shayasmk

If you want to do 12th course inbetween your graduation or after completing graduation, there is actually no technical restrictions imposed over it. I think there is no age limit for haryana board. SO, you can pursue +2 from haryana board. The only issue here is the time, where you are actually wasting two years by coming back to +2 course after or inbetween your graduation. Please think on think before you take a descision
5th July 2021, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12 cbse in 2020 subject pcb & presently I am in b.a 2 year can i do 12 again with pcb in any board ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?