26th September 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of 12th as my graduation course?

What to do after 2 years back in 12th board i don'T know engineering or graduation ????? So, kindly guide me with the right information on the same? I really wanted to select the course which would help me to excel in the future.

Thanks!

26th September 2015, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of 12th as my graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to do after 2 years back in 12th board i don'T know engineering or graduation ????? So, kindly guide me with the right information on the same? I really wanted to select the course which would help me to excel in the future.

Thanks!
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA

After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
27th September 2015, 04:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Thanks!
Bachelor Degree Course after 12th standard:

> Mass Communication Courses
> Event Management Courses
> Fashion Design Courses
> Hotel Management Courses
> Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
> Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
> Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
> Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
> Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
> Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology (B.E/ B.Tech)
> Bachelor of Panning (B.Plan)
27th September 2015, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, BHM, etc. You can also pursue Chattered Accountancy (CA) course after completion of your 12th standard. You need to opt the Graduation course based on the stream in which you have pursued your 12th standard. For example, if you have pursued 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream, you can opt for B.E or B.Tech course, if you have pursued 12th standard with Medical Science stream, you can opt for any of the medical courses like MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS, etc. I suggest you to opt for right course in Graduation in which you are interested.
27th September 2015, 10:05 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:

Thanks!
It is nice to that you are interested to apply for Graduation after completing 12th standard. There are so many courses are available after completing 12th standard. Since, you didn't mention your 12th standard specialization here. However, I am listing you the Graduation course after 12th standard. You can select any one of the course based on your 12th standard specialization.
  • B.Sc Nautical Science
  • B.Sc- Bachelor in science (Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics)
  • BCA- Bachelor of Computer Application
  • B.Sc IT- B.Sc in Information Technology
  • B Pharm- Bachelor in Pharmacy
  • B.Sc. Stats
  • B.Com (Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce)
  • B.B.I. (Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Insurance)
  • B.A.F. (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance)
  • B.F.M. (Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Markets)
  • B.M.S. (Bachelor’s Degree in Management Science)
  • B.B.A. (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration)
28th September 2015, 07:51 PM
vinoth1921

-->If you are good in Maths, Science then you can search your career in Engineering possibly.
-In engineering, there are lot of departments presents. some will be unique.
Mechanical/ECE/EEE/Civil/CSE
EIE/Automobile/Production/Marine/Aeronautical
Information Technology/Biotechnology/Chemical/nanotechnology/
Mechatronics/Rubber and Plastic/Industrial

If you are a good programmer, select IT or CS and enjoy your career with fruitful salary and good job satisfaction. Many Software companies pay huge and bulk that you cannot hold in your hands.

-->If you are not good in Maths but better in science, Do prefer B.Sc degree over B.E.
-->You can very well get a good job with this degree. Master degree can also be done and Ph.D can be obtained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?