17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the various summer internship available for computer engineering in Networking in Mumbai?

What are the various summer internship available for computer engineering in Networking in Mumbai? Can you please help me to get the internship? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  3. Summer internship being in third year from Mumbai university?
  4. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  5. List options for doing internship in Networking field in Coimbatore?
  6. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  7. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?
  9. Institutes in Mumbai offering internship for computer engineers?
  10. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  11. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  12. Where can i do summer internship in JAVA in Mumbai?
  13. How can I do summer internship when am doing my computer science engineering?
  14. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?
  17. What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  18. List institutes in Bangalore for doing Networking internship?
20th April 2016, 08:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various summer internship available for computer engineering in Networking in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the various summer internship available for computer engineering in Networking in Mumbai? Can you please help me to get the internship? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
You can do internship in Networking in Mumbai so you can apply for below given companies.

Center for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2570 0971

Regional Telecom Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Telecom Expert, 4/B, Balkrishna Bhavan, Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 094206 85390

E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?