3rd August 2011, 09:51 PM

Which branch among IT or ES should I choose for B.tech degree? What are their prospects?

hi,

i can take admission in b-tech recently tell me at am choose b-tech in IT or b-tech in ES and tell me about scope in both the fields. please tell me am confused to choosing.

Thanks
Shikha

1st April 2016, 07:22 PM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which branch among IT or ES should I choose for B.tech degree? What are their prospects?

Dear Don't be confuse
you have better option to chose the field of Information Technology (IT)
India is one of the growing country so various scope is here for IT Engineer.

If you done your B.Tech in the field of Information Technology (IT) you can get job in MNCs company easily.

My personal request to you please focus on Software language as like Java, advance Java during your study period and try to do something itself in any computer language.
If you complete the degree with better knowledge then you can selected by MNCs company like IBM, Accenture, Infosys etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?