4th June 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?

My son is studying in 10th standard from CBSE school in Kuwait. He studied Hindi till 8th standard but 9th standard onward he studied French instead of Hindi. Now he wants to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board. Can he study in such school in which Hindi language is compulsory?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  2. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  3. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. Is Hindi necessary to be taken as subject while changing from CBSE board to IGCSE board?
  6. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  7. Possibility to get admission in Kerala Board school for a CBSE Home Board candidate?
  8. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  9. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  10. Changing second language after registration for Grade 10 exam in CBSE board?
  11. Possibility to study 11th in Maharashtra State Board for IGCSE student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  13. Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?
  14. Can I get admission to study in 11th State Board if appear in 10th NIOS Board exam in Vishakapatnam? Possibility to get job?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  16. Can I give 12th state board exam without giving 11th?
  17. Can I give 12th state board exam without giving 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
14th June 2016, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?

Yes, there is no problem if you have studied French instead of Hindi in class 10th. Admission in class 11th will be according to the stream in which you want admission.

If you want admission in Science stream then science and maths marks will matter. In case of arts, social science marks will matter. Hence, don't worry and apply for admission.
25th October 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in 11th from Kerala State Board if studied French instead of Hindi as a language?

How about french as second language to start from 6th to 12th.people say that french as second language is going to be abolished by CBSE soon. I propose to. Change my granddaughter s second language to french from 6th STD which is the class she is now. Pl advise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?