25th June 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Assam Engineering Institute?

Hello,
I would like to know the course structure of Civil Engineering Diploma course available in Assam Engineering Institute. Can you let me know the fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Genetics) in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to study Diploma Civil? Fee expenses of Civil Diploma course?
  5. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  6. Detailed information about Diploma in Civil course offered by ICE, Guwahati? Fee expenses per semester?
  7. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  8. Course tenure and fee structure for doing BE in Civil as external student?
  9. Fee structure of Diploma Engineering course in Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Assam?
  10. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to do engineering degree from Assam downtown university after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  13. Admission criteria and fee expenses to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in NorthPole Institute of Distance Education?
  14. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Human Rights) in NLUJA, Assam?
  16. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
11th July 2017, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Assam Engineering Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know the course structure of Civil Engineering Diploma course available in Assam Engineering Institute. Can you let me know the fee expenses also?

Course Structure of Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Assam Engineering Institute is given below;

Semester 3:

Computer Application
E E & A
Building Materials
Building Construction
Civil Engineering Drawing
Elements of Electrical Engineering

Semester 4:

Surveying I
Structural Mechanics
Hydraulics
Estimating I
Civil Engineering Drawing II
Water Resource Engineering

Semester 5:

Surveying II
Transportation Engineering
Structural Design Detailing RCC
Geo Tech Engineering
Advance Building & Construction
Optional Subjects (any one):
Rural Engineering & Low Cost Housing
Construction & Management
Food Control & Soil

Semester 6:

Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship
Estimating II
Environmental Engineering
Structural Design Detailing Steel
Project, Seminar
General Viva
Optional (any one)
Railway Tunnel Engineering
Computer Aided Design

The total fee for the Diploma in Civil Engineering at Assam Engineering Institute is Rs 1930 + 200. Assam Engineering Institute website links are given below;

Syllabus of Diploma in Civil Engineering

Fee Structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?