27th June 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Better specialization to study in B.Tech for a candidate with 97% in 12th?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th with 97% marks. I want to study B.Tech and appeared in various entrance exams. But I want to know which specialization will be better for me to study in B.Tech? Please tell me asap!

27th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better specialization to study in B.Tech for a candidate with 97% in 12th?

There are many stream in B.Tech course and each of the stream have better future scope if you will perform better in it.

So, you can select any course after qualifying in the entrance examination for the admission but you need to select the course as per your interest and giving preference to your future aim.

Some of available choice are :-

Electrical and Electronics.

Civil.

Mechanical.

Electronics.

Computer Science.

Petrochemical.

Chemical.

Marine.

So, you can select any of the above options.
27th June 2016, 05:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better specialization to study in B.Tech for a candidate with 97% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 12th with 97% marks. I want to study B.Tech and appeared in various entrance exams. But I want to know which specialization will be better for me to study in B.Tech? Please tell me asap!
The aspirant can choose any one of the specialization in B.Tech given below;

- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics

These are all some of the best options available to do B.Tech. You can choose any one of the stream given above.
27th June 2016, 06:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

After 10+2, Bachelor of Technology is one of the best preferred course for better career options but real dilemma comes when candidates have to select stream for doing Bachelor of Technology. Frankly speaking, all streams of engineering or technology are equally good and have lots of career opportunities. You can not say that this stream has better career options and other does not have.

The selection of stream in B.Tech should be solely done upon candidate's interest in that particular stream and not on suggestions of others or what others are opting. Some of the evergreen branches of engineering are Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics and Communication engineering.

Other than these four, computer science engineering and Information technology is widely opted by candidates. You should select any of the streams mentioned here depending upon your own interest.
27th June 2016, 11:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can choose any one of the given specialization for Bachelor of Technology. All these streams have so many job prospects and career opportunities.

1. Civil Engineering.

2. Mechanical Engineering.

3. Electrical Engineering.

4. Electronics Engineering.

5. There are certain combinations like Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication engineering.

6. Computer Science Engineering.
28th June 2016, 12:13 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

First of all I congratulated you for your outstanding performance in 12th board exam. You are interested to do B.Tech course and have appeared in various entrance exams. You want to know about the specialization for doing B.Tech. Following are the good specialization which you can opt:

--Computer Science Engineering

--Mechanical Engineering

--Civil Engineering

--Electronics and Communication Engineering

--Electrical Engineering

--Information Technology
29th June 2016, 12:37 AM
Ronie0309

You have great marks in the 12th standard board exams but you must also crack atleast one of the various entrance exams held for admission to engineering colleges.
The stream that is to be chosen should be determined by the interests you have and the things that get you interested.
There are various streams to pursue in B.Tech.The most sort after ones are:
1.Computer Science
2.IT
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.Electronics
6.Chemical
There are many more such types that you can pursue.
But make note that your 12th standard marks alone are not going to get an admission for you in any engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?