11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bangalore University offer PhD in Hospitality course? Admission criteria and stipend offered by them?

Sir,
I want to know that Bangalore University is offering PhD in Hospitality or not? If yes, then what is the admission criteria to do PhD in Hospitality in Bangalore University? Kindly tell me how much stipend will be offer by them?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Punjab Agricultural University offer stipend for PhD(Agronomy) course? Admission criteria for this course?
  2. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  4. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  5. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  6. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  7. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
  8. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?
  9. Can I study PhD in Botany being a Biotechnology postgraduate? Best university which offer PhD with scholarship and stipend?
  10. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  12. Does Dravidian University offer stipend to PhD(Biotechnology) candidates? Syllabus of this PhD course?
  13. Is stipend offered to PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) candidates in Teri University?
  14. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  15. List of universities to do Phd in hotel/hospitality management?
  16. Which Universities in Bangalore offer full and part time PhD in Electronics and Communication? Is there any entrance exam for admission and do they offer any scholarship to students? -- [New]
  17. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics?
  18. When the notification of PhD (Hospitality) admission will be announced by Amity University?
31st July 2016, 02:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bangalore University offer PhD in Hospitality course? Admission criteria and stipend offered by them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that Bangalore University is offering PhD in Hospitality or not? If yes, then what is the admission criteria to do PhD in Hospitality in Bangalore University? Kindly tell me how much stipend will be offer by them?
Sorry, the PhD in Hospitality program is not available in Bangalore University. The candidates have to appear for PhD Entrance test for the admission. Applicants who have obtained a Post Graduate Degree from recognized university securing not less than 55% marks shall be eligible to apply for PhD Degree Program. They have to sit for an entrance test and interview for the admission. The aspirant can contact the university in person for the stipend details. The Bangalore University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?