15th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?

Hello sir, I am Chandan kumar and I am studying 2nd year of B.Tech ECE from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad. After completion of this course I want to do Summer Training from WIPRO. What is the procedure, eligibility criteria and expenditure to do training from WIPRO?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Software Engineering) final year student?
  2. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  3. How can I get a chance to do training in Wipro? Criteria for training?
  4. Procedure to get training in Wipro?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  6. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  8. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for summer training while pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  11. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  12. Internship being 3rd year B.Tech student in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  16. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Summer training programs run by TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc.?
  18. Summer training after 4th semester in companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM etc?
1st September 2016, 03:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?

I am extremely sorry to state that you do not have high probability of getting internship in Wipro, as because:

> Wipro mostly recruits 3rd and 4th year completed candidates for internships.

> Wipro has tie-ups with many institutes from where they recruits candidates and offers internship opportunities to them.

> Otherwise Wipro offers internship to top IITians and NITians.

> You are eligible for internship in Wipro only after your 3rd year and that also through contacts and references of high ranking senior official working in Wipro.

Wipro doesn't charge anything from the interns regarding their summer training.
3rd September 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?

Sir I want training for 4 weeks in mechanical engineering student of 3rd year and best company in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?