21st July 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the various entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Right now I am doing my B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering. And I will get pass out in the next year. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can do MS in Abroad. Can you please tell me about such entrance exams through which I can study in Abroad? Please tell me asap.

21st July 2016, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?

To pursue MS course in Abroad after completion of your Bachelor's degree course in Computer Science Engineering, you have to appear in entrance examinations like GRE, TOEFL/ IELTS, etc.,. based on selection of country you wish to pursue MS course. By appearing and qualifying the examinations, you can report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?