13th April 2016, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Internal Revenue Service being an employee of Cognizant?

Hi,
My name is Nikitha and I have completed Graduation this year and during my Degree I was working part time in Genpact and presently I am working in Cognizant for Mortgage Tax US Process. Now I want to apply for Internal Revenue Service. How can I apply? And am I eligible? Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Nikitha

15th April 2016, 12:50 PM
january2016

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Internal Revenue Service being an employee of Cognizant?

First of all make sure that you have not signed any bond in the current company you are working for. If you have signed any bond then you have to wait for that particular period, and then after you can apply for anything or can switch your company.

In order to apply for Internal Revenue Service, you should have all the ideas about how to apply and what are the course and the syllabus and the interview as well as examination criteria.

We are here to help you with how to apply, but before that you need to get all the information apart from hat i have mentioned.
16th April 2016, 12:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Internal Revenue Service being an employee of Cognizant?

To set up your career in Internal Revenue services then you need to write UPSC Civil's Examination. It will be conducted by UPSC once in a year. And to apply or this you just wait for Notification. It will be released in the month of May 2016.

Prelims exam will be in the month of Aug 2016.

Selection Process :

>> Written Examination

-- Prelims

-- Main's

>> Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?